A Light

A Light

by     Lavilette Pine

 To the sun and the moon who have pure light

To my heart who has invisible light

The light that filled my room

The light that filtered through my window

And to everyone who shining with own light


I guess, you dont need to be the sun

For people who dont appreciate your light

You dont need to be the stars

For people who dont want to see your light


Sometimes,when you are feeling depressed and dispirited

Who are your 911?

When you are feeling bad and sad 

Who will huge you?

And when you are happy

Who will smile for you?


The more difficult problem, the solution is simply

"Return to the God"

The supreme being, the omnicient of original..

The rule of universe

And The Light of my life 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puisi tentang Senja

Kehidupan Yang Dinginkan Seperti Apa Ya,,,,

[ARTICLE] DIRECTIVE SPEECH ACTS IN ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW SEASON 18